I’m so excited to bring one of my favorite guests, Shawn McBride, back on today’s show.
Shawn is an attorney, CPA, CEO, consultant, public speaker, and the author of Business Blunders and It’s About Time.
Since he last joined us on the show, Shawn’s been working on some awesome new projects. I’m excited for you to hear what he has to say about hiring a lawyer, getting promoted, time management and more on today’s show.
“It is about finding your uniqueness and what’s different for you and your business.” – Shawn McBride
- Why it is hard to master things when you are wearing many different hats
- When you should hire a lawyer
- Why delegation is important
- Why you should talk about your promotability process
- How to improve your time management
- Where you can learn how to run your business faster
“It can take many many years to figure out what you’re really great at and why people have to work with you (What’s your strength in business?). Once you have that, then things become a little simpler and you can relax but there is real work in getting that.” – Shawn McBride
- Get a copy of Shawn McBride’s books
- Connect with Shawn McBride:
“Our thing is to help people build and execute business plans. That’s kind of the piece that holds this all together.” – Shawn McBride