Don’t build your house on sand, and don’t build your business on sand either. Today’s show is the first of my “Ten Minutes To Action” series, and it is all about building a great foundation for your business.
In this show, I give a short and sweet breakdown on understanding LLCs and how to file taxes in the best way for you as an entrepreneur.
Stay tuned for future episodes in this series to learn more about S Corps, partnerships, and more.
“I find that about 80-90% of people who try to set up LLCs don’t really understand it. So I’m going to walk you through this so you can understand.” – Holly Signorelli
- Why 80% of entrepreneurs fail
- When do you think you might retire
- How to set up an LLC
- What are the different types of LLCs
- Why is it important to sign up for the right LLC
- What is a C Corp
- What is an S CORP
- How can you save money with an S CORP
- When should you create a partnership
“We all know that within 3-5 years, 80% of entrepreneurs go out of business. It is almost always about money, and sometimes it is about time.” – Holly Signorelli