Wendy Powell has followed a successful media and advertising career as founder and CEO of MUTU.
After realizing that there wasn’t enough support for pregnant and postpartum women in the fitness industry, Wendy trained as a personal trainer and maintained the belief that there was a better way to help moms with postpartum body issues.
On today’s show, Wendy shares the passion behind her work, amazing tips as an entrepreneur, and much much more.
“The aesthetics, if that’s a goal then that is fine and that is definitely a bi-product, but we start with function, ability, and confidence.” – Wendy Powell
- Why the aesthetic standards for women are too high
- How finding a solution to a basic problem can lead to entrepreneurial success
- What postpartum medical recommendations are good
- Why working remotely can be great for your business
- Hiring tips
- How do you protect your brand
“To me there is no benefit to micromanaging someone who is better at something than I am.” – Wendy Powell
- Connect with Wendy Powell:
“The one area that I really felt women weren’t being served in was these insane expectations that are put on women after they have babies – or really any time to be honest.” – Wendy Powell