Why do certain social media posts get more online traffic than others? Jennifer Maggiore is a nationally recognized social media and brand expert, and on today’s show she shares some awesome tips and insights into how social media works.
Jennifer is the founder of Red Balloon Social Media, a social media management and training business for national brands and non-profits. She has received many amazing awards for her work including being named one of the top 35 Women Entrepreneurs Under 35 in Arizona, and Red Ballon has been named one of the Top 10 Marketing Firms in Arizona.
I’m so excited for you to learn more about using social media. I learned a ton from this episode, and I think you will too.
“I truly believe, in all my years of experience, that the average person who is not a social media professional should be on Facebook.” – Jennifer Maggiore
- How can you drive internet traffic towards your posts
- Why social media can be an incredible business tool
- How you can deal with internet trolls
- What is brand awareness
- How can you stand out on social media
- Why it is important to hire people who are older than you
- When should you spend money on social media
- How you can connect with your social media audience
“Those will be the winners – the people who can show up authentically and really connect with the right audience.” – Jennifer Maggiore
- Check out Facebook Blueprint
- Connect with Jennifer Maggiore:
“Everybody wants to be for everyone and you can’t do that. You have to choose a very narrow, very niche audience.” – Jennifer Maggiore