Money can be intimidating and have loads of emotional baggage and shame around it, especially for women. My guest today, Brittney Castro is the founder and CEO of Financially Wise Women, a Los Angeles-based financial planning firm whose mission is to teach women and couples the art of managing their money the fun and simple way.
On today’s show, Brittney shares some of her favorite financial tips for women. She also talks about adopting money mindsets that help you enjoy your life and easy ways to get more money education.
I hope you enjoy today’s show!
“If you’re going to go to the fancy restaurant or do whatever you are doing with your money, at least feel good.” – Brittney Castro
- What are influencers
- How to get more freedom in your financial career
- What is Chase’s program to empower the Hispanic community
- How women can learn to invest their money wisely
- Why take on additional risk and invest your money in real estate or the stock market
- How can you be abundant and smart about money
- What’s the point of a budget
- Why you should start investing
“Do your best, do as much as you can, and just feel good about it. And that really, at least for me, is how I stay motivated.” – Brittney Castro
- Check out Brittney’s work with Entrepreneur
- Connect with Brittney Castro:
“You really have to stay present and conscious with your mindset.” – Brittney Castro