I am super excited to introduce Barbara Stanny on today’s show!
Barbara Stanny is on a mission to motivate women to become financially empowered. She is the author of multiple books including Prince Charming Isn’t Coming, Secrets of Six- Figure Women and Overcoming Underearning. Her latest book is called Sacred Success.
We talk about the practical, psychological, and spiritual work of wealth in this episode. I think you’ll love Barbara’s energy and perspective.
“My definition of a powerful woman is someone who knows who she is, who knows what she wants and expresses that in the world unapologetically.” – Barbara Stanny
- When do women get serious about managing money
- Where do women’s problems with money come from
- How does money represent power
- How to change your mindset around money
- The importance of working through resistance
- How to overcome fear
- How does the brain work
- Why rewiring thoughts is important
- How to raise consciousness
- Why does the financial industry use a male approach
- What happens when you’re in debt
- How money influences your emotions
“Money does not give us power. It is knowledge about money that gives us power.” – Barbara Stanny
- Learn more about Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway
- Get a copy of Sacred Success by Barbara Stanny
- Participate in Money Mondays
- Connect with Barbara Stanny:
“It’s about partnership, where you don’t hand it over and say ‘here you take care of it’, but participate in financial decisions from a place of knowledge – not fear, ignorance or habit.” – Barbara Stanny