My guest today, Ali Brown, is named the “Entrepreneurial Guru for women“ by Business News Daily. She provides business coaching and advice to over 250,000 followers via AliBrown.com, her social media channels, and her Glambition Radio podcast.
Today, Ali and I talk about the habits that the most successful and happy women have in common.
I think you’ll absolutely love the show!
“We’re in a time of great change right now and many of us, especially women, are pioneering these new models and new ways of doing business.” – Ali Brown
- The importance of setting boundaries
- Why should you design your business around your values
- How to balance family and career
- What is it like to have your husband work for you
- What does it mean to be the perfect mom
- Why should you be more intentional with online communication
- What’s the best way to manage social media for your business
- What is sacred selfishness
- How to take care of yourself when your business is growing
- Why women need more support than men do
“So it really comes down to getting clear on what you’re interested in and what you’re not interested in and having the boldness to say ‘no’.” – Ali Brown
- Connect with Ali Brown:
“When you start to take care of everybody, you are depleted.” – Ali Brown