Today, we’re talking all about how you can make more profit.
It seems counter-intuitive to pour more money into the areas of business that are losing money, but a lot of people lean towards that tendency.
On today’s show, I talk about why that’s not a good idea and how you can prevent it, how to make the best ROIs and assess your profits, and the BEST ways to get out of cash flow problems.
“The most successful people in business pay attention to their profit and loss. They outsource the work, but then they go over it with their CPA or their book worker.” – Holly Signorelli
- What to do when you’re having a cash flow problem
- Why people spend more money when they’re unsuccessful
- How to make return on investments
- Why your money mindset is essential to making a profit
- What the most successful people in business do to be successful
- Why you should assess profits and losses on several categories of your business
“If you just focus on what you make the most amount for, then you’re going to feel really good about money and then once again you’re going to be able to go back to the other products and services and put more marketing into it when you have more money in there.” – Holly Signorelli